Author Topic: issues with GSX/GSX2  (Read 2311 times)

vikinggamer

issues with GSX/GSX2
« on: September 15, 2018, 03:37:00 pm »
So i haven't bought GSX 2 cause i am perfectly happy with GSX, however my GSX keep crashing so i did a reinstall this then brought in some features from GSX2 and now that its happened, i have missing Jetways from EKCH and jetways in KSFO are all over the place, how do i fix this??? cause its seriously getting on my nerves

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: issues with GSX/GSX2
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 03:38:48 pm »
Please clarify what do you mean with "GSX crashing". Then GSX crashes, it always creates some kind of error log.

Misplaced jetways, instead, are not a GSX problem, but the result of conflicting AFCADs, which would happen with default jetways too.

Jetways up in the air, instead, are caused by OrbX vector and it's fixed by disabling the affected airport in the AEC utility.

vikinggamer

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 03:51:57 pm »
as in GSX was crashing saying something with Couatl and downloading new stand alone addon manager which has been done and GSX reinstalled so GSX crashing is not an issue anymore.

As for the Jetways at EKCH there were all there before i reinstalled GSX with the addon manager so its not at AFCAD issue nor is it an AEC issue.

With KSFO the jetways are not up in the air but rather a bit ahead of the stands than they are supposed to be

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 04:09:21 am »
As for the Jetways at EKCH there were all there before i reinstalled GSX with the addon manager so its not at AFCAD issue nor is it an AEC issue.

Are you referring to the jetways that originally came with the scenery ? Nothing in GSX can possibly affect them, other than being eventually able to remove them with an exclude file.