Author Topic: [GSX L2] - Passengers spawn above the plane in the air, marshalers too  (Read 2065 times)

NTN

I have GSX and GSX L2 and I tried one of an airport that I usually use for tests: USCC, it is default one and other defaults or 3rd party that I used so far has no such issue, but I did not test too much L2 yet. The issue is that passengers are spawned in the air above an airplane and slowly started to fall to an airplane level. Once they reached "normal" level they started taking stairs down as it should be. But they are falling very slow so it is taking a long time for deboarding. Also the same issue with marshaler: it is spawned above the ground and displaying all guests while "standing" in the air. Other airports that I am usually using is fine - both passengers and marshalers. I believe there some issue with an elevation of this airport and I think I saw some complaints about "flying" marshalers from other users with other airports. See screenshot attached.

I am using:
P3D v4.3
GSX
GSX L2
FSLabs Airbus A320X
FS Global 2018
Orbx Base, Vector, OpenCL
Rex5 SkyForce 3D
MCE

I am mostly suspect it is because of elevation changes made by either FS Global 2018 or Orbx

NTN

Re: [GSX L2] - Passengers spawn above the plane in the air, marshalers too
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 03:26:23 am »
Screenshots of marshalers issue.