Author Topic: GSX loaded default AFCAD  (Read 908 times)

matthew13189

GSX loaded default AFCAD
« on: May 01, 2023, 07:39:36 pm »
After the latest update, I have experienced GSX loaded the default AFCAD for those add-on I installed in the second layer of my "Prepar3D v5 Add-ons" Folder.

add-ons installed in Prepar3D v5 Add-ons folder: "D:\Matthew\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons" are successfully load in P3D with the correct AFCAD.

But some of my add-ons like Aerosoft and ORBX which are installed in the secondary or third layer:
For example:
- D:\Matthew\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional V5
- D:\Matthew\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\ORBX Library\p3dv5\EFHK Helsinki Airport

In these airports, GSX just load a default AFCAD and unable to load the add-on's AFCAD, Based on the couatl.log, seems GSX did not load the AFCAD of the add-on.

Kindly help on what could I do to fix, thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX loaded default AFCAD
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 10:08:25 pm »
But some of my add-ons like Aerosoft and ORBX which are installed in the secondary or third layer

Is this how they are installed by default, or it's a custom structure you created ?

matthew13189

Re: GSX loaded default AFCAD
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 03:31:38 am »
But some of my add-ons like Aerosoft and ORBX which are installed in the secondary or third layer

Is this how they are installed by default, or it's a custom structure you created ?

Hi Umberto, it is by default, and I have been using GSX with these add-ons previously. thanks.