Author Topic: Panning while using the Vehicle editor  (Read 1986 times)

bhorv67

Panning while using the Vehicle editor
« on: September 10, 2018, 12:03:19 am »
I'm trying to figure out how to pan the camera around while using the vehicle editor, as shown in the tutorial video.

I have Chaseplane installed, so maybe that is overriding something, but when the vehicle editor is running, the standard pan controls seem to be disabled on the Chaseplane interface, as well as the mouse wheel. I tried disabling Chaseplane, but that didn't help.

Appreciate any help. Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Panning while using the Vehicle editor
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 12:12:40 am »
I didn't use Chaseplane, just the default "Locked Spot" view, rotating the view with SPACE+mouse

bhorv67

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 12:33:20 am »
I'll give it a try

Thanks

A separate issue (let me know if you'd prefer me to open another post) - at FSDT KJFK, there seems to be 2 different types of jetbridges. One I can manipulate in the GSX vehicle editor, and another I cannot. These 2 jetbridges are on top of each other. Looks like there's a SODE jetbridge, and also an older ctrl-j style on all the gates (or almost all the gates).
I tried to follow the video but this airport already has the .bgl exclude, and a safedock system. Maybe I wasn't supposed to choose 'no parking system' in this case. After I made the changes and reopened P3d, now I'm getting a message from GSX that there's no jetbridge at this gate.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 01:30:53 am »
I already replied in the other thread about JFK.