Author Topic: GSX V2 Customizer Editor Not working  (Read 3190 times)

tyljiang

GSX V2 Customizer Editor Not working
« on: September 09, 2018, 04:34:17 pm »
Hello,

After updating my GSX to V2, I've run into an issue with the editor. Once in the editor, I have no issue cycling between different items, but I cannot move them with the number pad with numlock off. I am currently using P3d V4.3. I'm just wondering if there is anything client side with P3D that might have disabled the slew for the editor?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX V2 Customizer Editor Not working
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 04:36:27 pm »
I'm just wondering if there is anything client side with P3D that might have disabled the slew for the editor?

That's possible, try to reset the Controls to default setting.

tyljiang

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 04:07:59 am »
Just reset the controls and unfortunately it didn't fix the issue. Whats weird is that the 7 and 9 keys work and I am able to cycle through the gates, but I can't use any of the other number buttons.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 11:00:33 am »
If resetting your controls to default didn't work, the only other possible explanation is they have been taken by another addon.

tyljiang

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 11:51:23 pm »
Interesting. Is there a way to check, or do you know of any other addons that might use them?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 08:31:20 am »
Yes, in the other addons, provided they have a page that let you inspect/change their hotkeys. We surely have ours but, only for the key we added to the sim.

The GSX editor uses the standard Slew keys so, there wasn't any need to add their configuration in GSX, since you can do that from the Controls menu of the simulator but, if another add-on has stolen that key, there are no other option that acting on that one.

Michael Moe

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 08:45:46 am »
Yes, in the other addons, provided they have a page that let you inspect/change their hotkeys. We surely have ours but, only for the key we added to the sim.

The GSX editor uses the standard Slew keys so, there wasn't any need to add their configuration in GSX, since you can do that from the Controls menu of the simulator but, if another add-on has stolen that key, there are no other option that acting on that one.

Hi Umberto,

i have always had issues in Slew mode and never could figure out why.
Do i understand you correctly that its possible to configure special keys or axis in slew mode ?

Thanks apreciated
Michael Moe

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 08:51:54 am »
Do i understand you correctly that its possible to configure special keys or axis in slew mode ?

Yes, of course, just like any other control. The default Control settings of the sim has separate entries for the Slew mode.