Author Topic: Orbx SoCal, FSDT KLAX, and GSX  (Read 6096 times)

matthewpow

Orbx SoCal, FSDT KLAX, and GSX
« on: December 26, 2015, 10:53:16 pm »
 I have GSX and I have deactivated all the necessary files for it to work with FSDT. It can't access the specific files so it can't work. Is there any workaround to this?

I got Orbx SoCal yesterday and I have already posted on their forums but I thought I would try here too. They have a compatibility forum in which they had instructions to have FSDT KLAX to work with it. When I deactivated all the necessary files, I went to P3D and asked for GSX but it said it couldn't find those specific files (there were about 3-5) so it couldn't work. Is there any workaround to this or will I just need to wait for an update?

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: Orbx SoCal, FSDT KLAX, and GSX
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 01:35:16 am »
 FSDT LAX works fine with FTX Socal and the selected files removed.

With your sim open goto Add-ons, select GSX and then customize airport positions to see what airport file GSX is using for starters.

matthewpow

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 02:27:00 am »
Sorry about the late reply. I cannot access that menu at LAX because of deactivating LAX for FSDT. So should I reactivate it and tell you what happens?

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 02:48:40 am »
I would think so yes. Following Holgers thread at ORBX to disable the FTX SCA KLAX will leave you with an FSDT KLAX that runs great. Do you have other addons that would interfere with LAX?

RobertO1035

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 07:05:17 pm »
I'm seeing some ORBX So Cal files interfering with my FSDT KLAX.

Do you have a link to the compatability forum, so I can delete the recommended files?

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 10:34:16 pm »
 It's a subforum on it's own at ORBX. Should be pretty easy to find, then just search from there.