Author Topic: GSX & Captainsim 757 iii  (Read 2384 times)

Shom

GSX & Captainsim 757 iii
« on: June 07, 2018, 01:15:33 pm »
Hi,
I am having an issue with parking the new captainsim 757 with GSX - the ground Marshall will instruct me to get closer and closer until I actually overrun him, its as if the plane is thought to be shorter than in reality.
Using latest CS 757 & GSX updates on P3d v4.2.

Thanks for the help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX & Captainsim 757 iii
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 02:27:54 pm »
Please read the GSX manual, especially the relationship between the parking stop position, and the preferred exit (especially when this is set on Exit 2). Page 34.

Shom

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 02:34:45 pm »
I suspect the issue was that I've manually forced the gate to accept larger jets (wing span) via the GSX config tool. This could have caused this right? :)
Anyway I'll report here is the issue is reproduced w/o doing so.

Thanks

Shom

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 02:36:04 pm »
Please read the GSX manual, especially the relationship between the parking stop position, and the preferred exit (especially when this is set on Exit 2). Page 34.
And yes I remember the jet connected to entry door #2 (not sure if this is related to the gate/wing span enforcement)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 02:39:03 pm »
Having forced to park in a parking which is too small for your airplane, might be or not the issue, depending if the parking is *really* too small, or it was set in the AFCAD smaller than it really is for some reason.

But in general, when you change a parking, it's best you confirm the stop position and take into account the preferred exit. Read page 34 of the manual, please. It tells everything you need to know about the stop position. No point repeating it here.