Author Topic: gsx,klas and klax  (Read 1751 times)

hari

gsx,klas and klax
« on: June 06, 2018, 06:06:50 pm »
Umberto,
 I loved GSX when it was working in FSX and as I am using P3DV4, I miss it sorely.
 I really really need your help!!. I know that your time is valuable and limited. But I would i really appreciate it you can spare time  do a TeamViewer session to help me isolate the problem to either P3DV4 or something else. Just let me know Date and time ( EST) that you can do this , I will send you teamviewer ID and PWD. If it a matter of compensating your for your effort , just let me know

The problem
GSX- Not showing up under Addon menu
KLAS and Klax missing bldgs

Thanks & Best  Regards
 hari
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 11:54:37 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: gsx,klas and klax
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 11:57:43 pm »
I'm sorry but, due to FSDT attending the FlightsimExpo in Las Vegas, we'll all be out of office until June 25th.

The problem of missing menu items under the Addons menu it's usually caused by one of these:

1) Defective antivirus. Download and install with the Antivirus disabled AND configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning BEFORE starting the sim.

OR

2) Missing/Corrupted VC++ libraries in your system. See solution in the "Addon Manager not showing up in P3Dv4 **SOLVED**" thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17484.msg122656.html#msg122656

hari

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 01:03:32 am »
Umberto,
 Thank You for the speedy response. I did all the steps outlined Disabled antivirus (uninstalled and downloaded all VC ++ Redist 2005, 2013 x86, x64, 2015 x86, x64 )
 Excluded entire GSX addon directory from anti virus scanning
 Still No luck ;( with GSX or KLAX, KLAS ( Bldgs not showing)

I can wait till you get back after the 25th from the Expo to do the Teamviewer session. OR if you want to impress potential  new customer while you are there and show the how you support your existing customers,  I will accept you help from there. Whatever works for you. I am counting on you . As i stated earlier,  I am even willing to compensate for the time you spend helping me.
 Best Regards
hari

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 02:54:32 pm »
I'm sorry, but the wi-fi connection at the Expo, with so many people/devices in the same space, will hardly allow us reading emails, let alone having a TM session.

hari

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 03:06:39 pm »
Ok then, I will wait for your email after the 25th on good time and date to do Teamviewer.
Best Regards
Hari