Author Topic: When i press boarding/deboarding it spawns 3 cargo loaders but not 2  (Read 3082 times)

Marc Olsen

lately when i am using gsx. Its been acting weird, cause as i press boarding or deboarding it spawns an ekstra (Converter belt/Cargo loader) And the ekstra one is kinda like doing the same as the 2 deffaults cargo loaders like it stacks op.. Any was to fix/remove this? :-\
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:22:38 pm by Marc Olsen »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I'm sorry, but your message is almost impossible to understand. Please describe the problem more clearly.

Marc Olsen

when i open the gsx menu. and i select boarding. isteed of spawning 2 cargo loaders. It spawns three of them, so that 2 of them are like inside of each ofter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Is your airplane a cargo airplane which you configured to use the main cargo door or, it's cargo plane with a main cargo door which you *haven't* configured ?

If the plane has a main cargo door, but it's not properly configured, the loaders will end up in wrong positions. But yes, if the plane does have a main cargo door, you ARE supposed to see 3 loaders, of course.

Marc Olsen

Re: When i press boarding/deboarding it spawns 3 cargo loaders but not 2
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 10:15:12 am »
is with all planes. And i primary flying the 777 or the 737 so i dont see how :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 10:20:55 am »
It's not possible that you would see a 3rd loaded on a plane without a main cargo door configured.

Could be you are doing BOARDING, so you are confusing the two empty loaders which were created on the parking at start and will go away, with the other two loaders that are arriving to be filled ?

That's entirely normal and it's how GSX always worked so, it's possible you might see 3 or even 4 loaders at the same time (2 leaving and 2 arriving), depending on some random timing factor and the distance from the (random) gate the arriving ones were spawned to.

Marc Olsen

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 10:37:18 am »
yes thats true. But the thing is i am see 3 cargo loaders leaving and 3 arriving  :D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 10:39:03 am »
yes thats true. But the thing is i am see 3 cargo loaders leaving and 3 arriving  :D

Sorry, but that's not possible, since nowhere we ever create 6 loaders in total UNLESS, as I've said, your airplane has a main cargo door configured, but the one that came pre-configured with one for GSX are only cargo models.

RoughLanding

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 09:14:43 pm »
Try reconfiguring your aircraft from scratch as see how that works. Did for me when I had cargo loaders coming from the wrong direction, to the wrong cargo door, etc. Clear all configurations before starting.