Author Topic: GSX not working at EHAM Fly Tampa  (Read 2421 times)

Bushido

GSX not working at EHAM Fly Tampa
« on: December 30, 2017, 05:22:21 pm »
Hello All,

Windows 10 - Prepared V4.1

I have just bought Amsteardam EHAM from Fly tampa.
When trying to prompt GSX by CTRl F12, I have an error message stating that the following file is not existing "ADEX_Flytampa_EHAM_2016_EAST.bgl: createFile failed"

What am I supposed to do ?

EDIT : ok further investigation. In EHAM configuration tools you can choose if you want the airport to operate from an East, West, South or North flow depending of the weather. First time I load the EAST configuration (by default) and then I load a WEST configuration to match the weather it is when GSX prompt the error message. If I go back to EAST configuration GSX works.
For avoidance of doubt I am obliged to stop P3D to change the configuration so GSX should rebuilt the airport cache each time normaly.
So it seems that GSX is now looking for the AFCAD associated with the EAST configuration and can't find it if I'm not in such configuration. Any idea of how I can change this ? I have try to restart Couatl and rebuilt the aiport cache but it then prompt an error message stating that the airport cache as been rebuilt with an error at 1 (or 4) second and then GSX state that there is no AFCAD available.

EDIT 2: I try again and this time it works with a West flow... Don't know what I have done specific this case. is it a known issue ? For the next time is there something to do to ensure GSX reload the correct AFCAD ?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 06:59:59 pm by Bushido »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX not working at EHAM Fly Tampa
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 10:55:42 am »
Select the "Restart and rebuild the airport cache" option each time you (or an utility) change the active AFCAD. And be sure you never change the AFCAD when the sim is running.