Author Topic: FSDT Airport Error  (Read 3017 times)

mal998

FSDT Airport Error
« on: September 25, 2017, 04:00:48 pm »
Hi All,
At the risk of not having read every thread that deals with these issues. Has anyone figured out a fix for this problem. I am really frustrated  having purchased many of my favorite airports and not being able to use the scenery because of this error. I am running FSX + Acceleration on Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit. In the past I had all the airports installed without a single problem and then something happened and that was the end of being able to run any of them. So I am asking for a solution one more time.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT Airport Error
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 11:46:11 am »
I am running FSX + Acceleration on Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit. In the past I had all the airports installed without a single problem and then something happened and that was the end of being able to run any of them. So I am asking for a solution one more time.

First, you are using an outdated version of the software. However, the current version will likely not run on Vista. I'm sorry, but since Microsoft ended support for Windows Vista this year, we stopped supporting it too so, unless you switch to a supported OS, we cannot help you.

You can TRY the solution suggested here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,16389.msg116885.html#msg116885

It's for P3D, but it should be the same for FSX.

mal998

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 01:23:17 pm »
will the current software run on Windows 7?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 10:08:02 am »
will the current software run on Windows 7?

Windows 7 is listed as a supported OS in the system requirements page of our site.