Author Topic: GSX  (Read 3351 times)

GeorgiosGiannoukos

GSX
« on: August 09, 2017, 09:43:36 pm »
When I start GSX I get parking options menu.
Why?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 10:13:15 am »
This means you have an AFCAD in conflict, so the one that is supposed to be correct for the scenery is not used. GSX will tell you the name of the AFCAD in use in the Parking customization page.

GeorgiosGiannoukos

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 10:54:19 am »
Hi thank you for the support. Please explain me what to do if you want because I'm not good in this. Just advise me please.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 12:56:11 pm »
Hi thank you for the support. Please explain me what to do if you want because I'm not good in this. Just advise me please.

As I've said,  GSX will tell you the name of the AFCAD in use in the Parking customization page. Just go there, read the name of the .BGL, and see if it's the one that comes with the scenery.

If it's not, you can be sure nothing will work correctly.

Roland

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 04:42:02 pm »
Hi, is it planned to update GSX in such a way that it is able to read all scenery layers from bottom to top so that the sceneries in the P3Dv4 add-on folder are not prioritised? As I have MyTraffic Professional activated, GSX takes the AFCAD from this program and does not recognise payware programs. I would suppose to have a look into the addonorganizer from Lorby-SI (http://lorby-si.weebly.com/downloads.html) which bring together the sceneries with the new L-M system for add-ons.

Regards Roland

GeorgiosGiannoukos

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 04:57:55 pm »
Dear friend, the problem now is how should I fix this problem, that's my main concern. Is it a way to fix it and so work properly? Please advise otherwise the GSX Is unusefull!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 05:06:48 pm »
Dear friend, the problem now is how should I fix this problem

You must do what I already said twice: GSX will tell you the name of the AFCAD in use in the Parking customization page. Just go there, read the name of the .BGL, and see if it's the one that comes with the scenery.

If it's not, you can be sure nothing will work correctly. So, first see if you DO have an AFCAD coming from another product which is conflicting with your scenery and THEN, after GSX has told you WHERE IT IS and HOW IT'S NAMED, you will know what's causing the conflict to begin with, and where to find the offending file.

Once you know where the offending file is, you must remove it. When the sim is not running, of course.

Please advise otherwise the GSX Is unusefull!

The problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX. You would want to fix every AFCAD conflict in any case, even if you don't have GSX, otherwise lots of things will be affected, like AI parking in the wrong places, ATC assigning you to the wrong gate and the wrong paths, etc.

The real cause is the conflict caused by the wrong file for your airport, and it's something you should fix. GSX it's just another victim of it...

GeorgiosGiannoukos

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 07:50:33 pm »
SOLVED and Thank You