Author Topic: delete airport  (Read 3245 times)

yancovitch

delete airport
« on: July 05, 2017, 06:05:06 am »
when i open fsx i get a message....chicago ohara installed but not activated ...do i want to activate.....how do i remove this?....thanks......

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: delete airport
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 11:27:16 am »
The message indicates you have a Serial Number for the scenery in the registry. If it's a proper Serial, there's no reason why you shouldn't activate it. If it's not, then you must remove it. It didn't go there on its own, this is for sure.

Check the registry key here:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fsdreamteam

yancovitch

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 12:43:10 am »
of course...i must have clicked on that airport by mistake in fs addon, as i didn't want it....in the registry i have, aside from cyvr which is activated....
ab(default)   regfz   (value not set)........is this the pending chicago airport?....shall i just delete this?.........thanks..........

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 02:20:45 pm »
I believe my previous reply already contained everything you needed to know:

If it's a proper Serial, there's no reason why you shouldn't activate it. If it's not, then you must remove it.

yancovitch

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 09:38:58 pm »
thanks, and so sorry, was looking at the wrong place......gads.....the patience you must have with dummies like me  ::) but what's so great about fsx, is that it can accommodate both the dummies and the brilliant ...........
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:45:15 pm by yancovitch »