Author Topic: Main exit doors PMDG aircraft  (Read 2299 times)

markjans

Main exit doors PMDG aircraft
« on: June 10, 2017, 11:39:34 am »
Hi everyone,

With the latest 2.0 update, it is now possible to define the main exit door in the aircraft editor. From what I understand, the main exit door is the one that is preceeded by an asterisk symbol.

On the PMDG 747 QOTS III for example, this is by default GSX database already configured to door 2L. This is also where the CONTROL-J jetway goes (I know, that's not a GSX feature but it incidates that door 2L is correctly configured as the main exit door in P3D itself). However when boarding or deboarding passengers, GSX keeps asking to open door 1L and won't board passengers until door 1L is opened.

I did already click the "Reset" button in the Aircraft editor but that didn't resolve the issue. I'm using P3D v4 with the latest GSX build.

How can I make GSX point towards door 2L as the most critical door that should be open to board/deboard passengers?

Thanks for any help!

Mark Jansen
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 12:45:19 pm by markjans »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Main exit doors PMDG aircraft
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 01:25:09 pm »
However when boarding or deboarding passengers, GSX keeps asking to open door 1L and won't board passengers until door 1L is opened.

We'll check this. The whole point of having a preferred exit, is precisely to fix this.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Main exit doors PMDG aircraft
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 04:13:02 am »
Fixed with the current FSDT Live Update.