Author Topic: Trial Period has ended?  (Read 3318 times)

ssanchez

Trial Period has ended?
« on: June 11, 2017, 08:14:12 am »
I have a paid version of KDFW and since the last update to support P3DV4, I constantly get an error that my trial period has ended. I suspected an update was available, so I ran the Live Update, but is not finding any new files.

Help?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Trial Period has ended?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 03:15:26 pm »
Then you must activate it, using the Register Serial button in the Addon Manager.

ssanchez

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 01:52:35 am »
The button is not active. I have it active for add ons I don't have, but for KDFW is greyed out and I have the option to deactivate. I see a line where it says PRODUCT INSTALLED AND ACTIVE

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 10:21:55 am »
Are you sure the Trial message is for KDFW ?

ssanchez

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 04:13:23 am »
That is the only FSDreamTeam add on I have... I have not (knowingly) installed any other FSDreamTeam software. The message says "Trial Period dor KDFW has ended"

I have not received the message the last 2 days. I guess I'll keep an eye out and report again if it happens

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 04:16:50 am »
I have not received the message the last 2 days. I guess I'll keep an eye out and report again if it happens

Then it's likely you have activated the scenery after you saw the message. It's just not possible for that message to come up, if the Addon Manager reports the scenery as Active.