Author Topic: Couatl Error when Boarding and De-boarding  (Read 3190 times)

triflyman

Couatl Error when Boarding and De-boarding
« on: June 02, 2017, 07:06:48 pm »
Placed the following error help request on the "Couatl Error-Again" thread on Wed. but no response to date so assume it got overlooked somehow.

"Started getting the attached "Panic" error message anytime I try to board or de-board.  Fueling, Catering, Push-Back and parking work fine.  Tried at four different airports and three different aircraft...same messages.  Did an uninstall of GSX and SODA and then downloaded the latest GSX and reinstalled.  Same messages.  Upon checking forum I found the reference to the disable so checked that but it was the "disable = 0".  Have also attached the "Panic" report.

Thanks for your help."

Since that original post I've now started (not always but a few times) getting the trial version screen pop up.  When I go to one of the trial airports, boarding, de-boarding works fine.  When this happens I reload my Key per the install instructions and then restart FSX and GSX (with full functionality) but then get the boarding/de-boarding error message again.

Can you help resolve please?
Garry

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl Error when Boarding and De-boarding
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 10:16:44 pm »
This has been discussed several times on the forum, and it has been fixed in the current Live Update. Just run the FSDT Live Update icon on the Desktop to get it.

triflyman

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 11:29:24 pm »
Thanks...that fixed it...the one thing I did not try.

To help me search better, and not take your time, I sure would like to know what key words I would have needed to use to find where this issue had been discussed.  I tried:

Couatl error
Boarding
De-Boarding
Deboarging
Couatl Error Boarding
Couatl Error De-Boarding
Couatl Error Deboarding

Although these all returned many possibilities...none of them were the issue I had...at least in the part of the discussion on the list.

Thanks,
Garry

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 03:51:13 pm »
I think it's easier just keeping in mind this: the new Live Updater is now able to update every FSDT program at once. So, your first thing to try, should be running it first, so you can be sure you have the most recent version.

We are still working on getting back the Live Update *notifications*, which are still not there, so you'll have to do it manually, for the time being.

triflyman

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 03:58:03 pm »
Understand...thanks.
Garry

akar1903

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 09:10:20 pm »
Placed the following error help request on the "Couatl Error-Again" thread on Wed. but no response to date so assume it got overlooked somehow.

"Started getting the attached "Panic" error message anytime I try to board or de-board.  Fueling, Catering, Push-Back and parking work fine.  Tried at four different airports and three different aircraft...same messages.  Did an uninstall of GSX and SODA and then downloaded the latest GSX and reinstalled.  Same messages.  Upon checking forum I found the reference to the disable so checked that but it was the "disable = 0".  Have also attached the "Panic" report.

Thanks for your help."

Since that original post I've now started (not always but a few times) getting the trial version screen pop up.  When I go to one of the trial airports, boarding, de-boarding works fine.  When this happens I reload my Key per the install instructions and then restart FSX and GSX (with full functionality) but then get the boarding/de-boarding error message again.

Can you help resolve please?

I have the same problem. I did not fix it even though I updated it. Is there another way?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 09:16:00 pm »
I have the same problem. I did not fix it even though I updated it. Is there another way?

I can only repeat and confirm it's fixed in the current Live Update. Assuming you really have the "same" problem, the one in the log which was posted in the first message.