Author Topic: COUTALI CRASH (SOLVED)  (Read 2258 times)

bigdave

COUTALI CRASH (SOLVED)
« on: June 03, 2017, 09:40:06 pm »
I recently installed the latest Addon Manager. I decided to put the Addon manager in my root FSX folder, instead of the Program files x86 folder. The manager removed my old scenery folders and copied everything into new scenery folders in my root folder. I tried to load KLAX today and I got, "Coutali has encountered an unrecoverable error and will be restarted." It admonishes me to download and install the latest Addon Manager.

I downloaded the Addon mgr again and installed it. I started the sim and KLAX loaded with no problems. I started AS16 and started the sim, and got the same message. I have never had this problem before, is it just because I installed the Addon Mgr into a different folder?

I read another post about reinstalling the sceneries, that worked.        
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 02:43:33 am by bigdave »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: COUTALI CRASH
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 09:41:52 pm »
I downloaded the Addon mgr again and installed it. I started the sim and KLAX loaded with no problems.

I started AS16 and started the sim, and got the same message. I have never had this problem before, is it just because I installed the Addon Mgr into a different folder? 

This is interesting. As it seems to indicate, the error only happens if you start AS16 ?

bigdave

Re: COUTALI CRASH
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 10:02:15 pm »
Yes, it seems that way. I looked in my Programs folder and found an empty Addon Mgr folder. I deleted it, to see if maybe the sim was still looking in that folder, instead of the new one. But it did the same thing. I'm thinking of trying to start the sim first, then AS16 to see if that works.