Author Topic: GSX Boarding/Deboarding time problem with PMDG 737NGX  (Read 3110 times)

sandonov82

GSX Boarding/Deboarding time problem with PMDG 737NGX
« on: May 10, 2017, 05:37:44 pm »
Hi guys,

First of all, I've look for this issue and found something but none of the suggestions seems to help in my case. I am sorry if this has been discussed multiple times, but I need some help here.
So, I am trying to adjust the boarding and deboarding times as per your manual, but whatever I do, boarding always lasts about 2 min. The aircraft is PMDG 737 NGX and I am also using FS2CREW, but with or without I still face the same problem. My current settings are for approximately 20 min. boarding, I tried adjusting the payload prior to calling for boarding such as empty, half-full, or full but still nothing. All I want is when I call for boarding to last more realistic time, such as 20 or 30 min.  Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Boarding/Deboarding time problem with PMDG 737NGX
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 08:23:01 am »
So, I am trying to adjust the boarding and deboarding times as per your manual, but whatever I do, boarding always lasts about 2 min.

Yes, this has been discussed already in other threads, and it's a bug that we already fixed for the next update that, for some reasons we cannot discuss yet, but will be abundantly clear soon, we cannot publish just yet.

sandonov82

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 05:27:30 pm »
Fair enough! I completely understand and will be waiting for the update. Much appreciated!  ;)

ozflyer

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 03:27:05 am »
When is the next update ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 08:59:14 am »
When is the next update ?

we already fixed for the next update that, for some reasons we cannot discuss yet,  we cannot publish just yet.

ozflyer

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 10:54:47 pm »
Thanks Umberto ... looking forward to the next update, hope it is soon 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk