Author Topic: GSX not calibrated for Aerosoft Sacramento scenery add on.  (Read 2013 times)

marknie

GSX not calibrated for Aerosoft Sacramento scenery add on.
« on: April 21, 2017, 12:44:20 am »
As anyone see this or can tell me how to calibrate the GSX to my Aerosoft Sacramento Airport?  It never guides me to the correct parking and has me in the middle of a field sometimes. Its all over the place and doesnt seem to know where its at??  Thanks
Capn Mark Niebauer

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX not calibrated for Aerosoft Sacramento scenery add on.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 12:51:37 pm »
Try to force a cache refresh from the Couatl Settings menu, with the "Restart and Rebuild Airport cache" command, then go again in the parking customization screen, to check if the AFCAD in use now it's correct.

If it's not, there might be a number or reasons why it might have been rejected. In this case, it's best to enable Logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings, then  "Restart and Rebuild Airport cache" again.

After waiting for the cache regeneration to be done, exit the sim, and check the Couatl.LOG file which has been created in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder, and hopefully it will tell something about why that scenery wasn't accepted.

marknie

Re: GSX not calibrated for Aerosoft Sacramento scenery add on.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 08:15:49 am »
Ok, thanks
Capn Mark Niebauer