Author Topic: Problem with catering service  (Read 3479 times)

rzi2001

Problem with catering service
« on: March 15, 2017, 08:27:33 pm »
Hello @all,

I've mentioned the problem some time ago. But did not get a satisfactory answer. Maybe it was due to my bad english.
So I try again. (using Google translator)
I have the problem that the catering service in a session only works once. By this I mean, I fly from A to B.
If I use the catering service in A, it does not work in B any more. (I can request it and GSX also says it is requested, but no vehicle arrives)
If I do not use the catering service in A, I can request it in B and it works completely there.
The problem occurs independently of the airport. I use P3D v3.

Best reagrds

Ralf

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with catering service
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 01:36:01 pm »
Try to "Restart Couatl" before landing.

rzi2001

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 05:59:22 pm »
Hi virtuali,
yes, it works.
I have in principle the same mistake with the jetway service.
Just flew from Rome to Barcelona. Property GSX in Rome vol exhausted (up on fuelservice). After landing in LEBL, the service "operate jetways" has struggled. After restart cuatl, everything was ok.

The question is, can this minor bug be fixed?

regards

Ralf
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:53:27 pm by rzi2001 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 09:08:05 am »

We are really not sure what caused it but, in the next update, we managed to do the Restart way more reliable so, it might be possible to fix it by automatically restarting.

EdB

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 01:52:07 pm »

We are really not sure what caused it but, in the next update, we managed to do the Restart way more reliable so, it might be possible to fix it by automatically restarting.

I have experienced this same issue. Catering never arrives which  prevents boarding and pushback. I didn't realize restarting Coate would get things moving again.  Will try this work around on next flight.

Chok

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 02:52:25 pm »
Hello, same issue here.

Where restarting couatl might solve the issue in sceneries without SODE, there is still a conflict in sceneries that uses SODE.

When you land and deboard GSX automatically applies the SODE jetways, when you then restart couatl(because you always forget to do it just after you have landed) and requests catering you have to wait until the boarding starts before you can apply the jetway again automatically through the GSX menu.

I know its minor but its just annoying having to do it every time.