Author Topic: 747 Freighter stuck at boarding crew  (Read 5867 times)

fabristunt

747 Freighter stuck at boarding crew
« on: February 04, 2017, 12:43:27 am »
I have played with it some more. During pushback the plane is jumping and rocking a bit, I can also see the steering tiller move trying to fight GSX I think. You told you are already in contact with PMDG so I guess this will be solved soon enough.

The main problem I have is after boarding with the 747F. It loads the ULDs but gets stuck on boarding crew and doesn't let me push back, because thanks to the latest update the pushback now waits for the boarding to be completed. How do I get it to finish the crew boarding? By the way, I say no bus or van come with the crew, but I remember seeing pics of it on here. How do I get it to bring the crew?

Also, some time ago you mentioned a "time remaining for boarding" countdown would come in an update. Any news on that?

Regards,
Fabrizio

Jeeno

Re: 747 Freighter stuck at boarding crew
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 10:31:27 am »
Same issue with boarding stuck at "boarding crew" when using the PMDG 777F.

grandfred29

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 02:25:43 pm »
Hello to all

had the same problem this evening, with the lastest update available

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 02:27:46 pm »
I believe the issue is the Freighter model configuration hasn't been completed yet. Have you tried yesterday's Live Update ?

fabristunt

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 12:16:10 am »
I had no notification of any updates yesterday, but got one now. I'll try it tomorrow morning and report back.
Thanks for looking into it!
Fabrizio

sdc

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 12:49:18 am »
I have applied the live update and the 747 freighter still get stuck at crew boarding. Problem is that it asks to open left entry 2 but there is no left entry 2 on the 747 freighter.  It also moves stairs to the non-existent lefty door 2.

But overall the gsx update is great - if this minor problem could be fixed that would be brilliant.

VinceAK

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 01:37:31 am »
I have applied the live update and the 747 freighter still get stuck at crew boarding. Problem is that it asks to open left entry 2 but there is no left entry 2 on the 747 freighter.  It also moves stairs to the non-existent lefty door 2.

But overall the gsx update is great - if this minor problem could be fixed that would be brilliant.

I have the exact same problem. Asking to open the non-existent L2

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 01:39:43 am »
I have the exact same problem. Asking to open the non-existent L2

As I've said in my previous post, the Freighter configuration wasn't complete. It is now, with the Live Update that has just been posted, together with another longstanding fix of the Pushback truck, that sometimes didn't end straight.

Sprajcik

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 05:39:53 am »
And also crew boarding time for Cargo airplanes reduction please

fabristunt

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2017, 07:48:55 pm »
I tried the last update and it works. It doesn't freeze anymore. Thanks for fixing it! Grazie :)

A separate menu option for boarding time for freighters would be nice, but I understand it's low priority. The last update i's already a big improvement :)

I still have one problem though. I can't get the small van to show up. I'm sure I had it with the old 747 but don't get it now.  The parking I'm at is listed as ramp cargo and the option "disable passenger bus" is unchecked. Can you please confirm that this is how it's supposto be, that's no vehicle that is supposed to show up when boarding?

Regards,
Fabrizio

fabristunt

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2017, 06:13:17 pm »
*BUMP*

I still have one problem. I can't get the small van to show up. I'm quite sure I had it with the old 747 but don't get it now.  The parking I'm at is listed as ramp cargo and the option "disable passenger bus" is unchecked. Can you please confirm that this is how it's supposed to be, that there's no vehicle that should show up when boarding?

Regards,
Fabrizio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 10:40:58 am »
We'll check this.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2017, 12:48:08 pm »
I still have one problem. I can't get the small van to show up./quote]

Fixed in the current Live Update.

fabristunt

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2017, 12:40:39 pm »
Great, thanks. I'll try it and report back.
Fabrizio