Author Topic: My own test of latest update  (Read 3035 times)

mrbill55

My own test of latest update
« on: February 05, 2017, 06:57:27 am »
For the sake of curiosity I loaded FSX into 3 different computers with different operating systems. I disabled anti virus and internet connection
I then loaded a prior version of GSX with no problem. As soon as I tried to install the latest Stand-alone add on mgr. Guess what: all three FSX programs
had errors and would not load or accept GSX. For me, this answers the question of what is going on. The latest update is clearly corrupt in some way.
End of story.

Bill C

Fsfan50

Re: My own test of latest update
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 09:39:46 am »
Same problem with FSX.

Crash at the start of P3D v3.

André

iMove Quick

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 12:02:06 pm »
Yeah, the new update is broken. I've been reading through the forums and ALOT of people are having this issue.

Bombero18

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 04:15:41 pm »
I am one of them... Sadly I cant give a permanent fix to this.

I get the same Bglmanx.dll error when the game starts, then the sim crash when saying "Yes" to use it... I select "Restart FSX" in the Fatal error window, and the sim gives me again the same Bglmanx.dll, I said YES again and it will work... But something must be fix in the bglmanx.dll because we are many people with the same problem, others does not even know they can still play FSX with this problem... Just have to be patient.

How to use your FSX with Bglmanx.dll problem:

1-Start FSX (Run as administrator)

2-When Bglmanx.dll problem come to display, answer YES. (As the picture shows)
http://i.imgur.com/QsjRUDt.png

3-If your FSX crash before finish loading the main menu, answer "Restart the program" (As the picture shows)
http://i.imgur.com/l8FXFfp.png?1

4-Then when the FSX is restarting, do the same... Answer Yes and it should send you to the main menu of FSX and you are ready to go!

I hope this help someone until FSDT can fix the Bglmanx.dll file or conflict that exist with it after the last addon manager update.

Cheers!

Mauricio Ravilet
Blainville, QC.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 04:17:15 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 04:17:43 pm »
And as replied in many other threads, I asked to to contact me in private to arrange a Teamviewer session, because it's the only way I could see what's the problem in your case, since we are still unable to reproduce it in any way.

All users I had a TM session with, all had the problem fixed. It wasn't a problem of the GSX (or any other FSDT) in all session I had so far.

Monty1

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 05:23:34 pm »
And as replied in many other threads, I asked to to contact me in private to arrange a Teamviewer session, because it's the only way I could see what's the problem in your case, since we are still unable to reproduce it in any way.

All users I had a TM session with, all had the problem fixed. It wasn't a problem of the GSX (or any other FSDT) in all session I had so far.

So what was it then?

All previous updates have installed fine so why should this one be any different.
Windows 7 Home 64bit
Crucial 525GB MX300 2.5-inch SSD
2TB Master Hard Drive
Intel Core i7 4+4 Core 2600K 3.4Ghz 8MB L3 CACHE - ThermalTake Contac29 Cooler
AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB PCI-E 3.0 Ready Graphics - FSX - GSX - FS Cabin Crew - ASN SP5

Bombero18

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 09:29:12 pm »
I dont want to speak in behalf of Umberto, but what he did in my case mentioned in the previous comment... He just reinstalled Addon-Manager and told me that there was a new update on it, which fixed all my problems with Bglmanx.dll

Now... Don´t do anything because I told you this, wait for the official answer of Umberto (Virtuali)

Greetings and good luck!