Author Topic: FSDT and P3dV3.3  (Read 2134 times)

dbw

FSDT and P3dV3.3
« on: February 03, 2017, 03:28:12 pm »
I bought a few of your products several years ago for use with FSX and  for me due to OOM they were unusable. I had numerous unsatisfactory interactions with V at support. I eventually gave up and stopped trying to use them. The 5 minute demo for me was not representative of anything but the visual quality which was outstanding but shortly after 5 minutes along would come the OOM. I messed with this thing for quite some time and in the end I simply wanted to fly - not continually experiment to try to make these sceneries work.

With P3d are they any better now? The main one of interest was Vancouver. I use Orbx but not the vector & global. I use PMDG products. Any input would be most appreciated.

Do my past purchases for FSX include use with P3d?

Dave

dbw

Re: FSDT and P3dV3.3
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 06:59:45 pm »
Umberto, If you'd reply it would be most appreciated.

When I had your products installed i was running FSX and due to OOMs being unworkable on my set up I finally gave up on FSDT products I purchased and the not insignificant money I spent on them. I now run P3dV3.3.5. Following the forum it appears people are pretty happy with them. Is it permissible to simply re-download and install?
Dave