Author Topic: Stuck at "Refueling service requested" after Catering is completed  (Read 9231 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Stuck at "Refueling service requested" after Catering is completed
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2016, 10:46:03 pm »
That's right, which makes it hard to pin-point the exact cause on my end  ???

I made another (many) test, and I was finally able to reproduce in ONLY on situation:

- If you queue Catering, Refueling AND Boarding.

Everything else works fine, I tried all of these and they all work:

- Catering+Refueling and then wait to call Boarding until Refueling is done

- Catering+Boarding

- Refueling+Boarding

The only thing that seems to stop for me, is queuing all 3 together. However, being able to reproduce it, is what makes a fix possible...

maniamcool

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2016, 11:05:20 pm »
Well as I mentioned earlier, the problem just so happens to occur more often on my system when queuing the services. The earlier bugfix did solve the problem between catering and refueling though.. Not sure why boarding broke after that.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 11:14:07 pm by virtuali »

sticky1202

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2016, 01:47:29 pm »
The above is happening to me also. I de-boarded, selected catering, and all is fine. Both items show completed. When I refuel, the truck arrives, I select the amount of fuel, the truck leaves. When I select Ctrl-12, it does not show refueling as complete. I was using the QualityWings 757. This has now occurred 3 times at 3 different airports.

Jim

Schlotterknie

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2016, 02:40:24 pm »
I don´t want to discuss about that "impossible" crash anymore. Just want to let you know that if I treat my customers the same way I would get in serious trouble.

But a solution for that stuck services problem is still appreciated and yes I ran the full installer from 20th dec.
The services I usually request at once in a queue: Catering, Refueling, Boarding

After the catering service nothing happens anymore. Refueling in the GSX menu says "waiting for other services to be completed" which they actually already are.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:40:29 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2016, 06:43:26 pm »
I don´t want to discuss about that "impossible" crash anymore. Just want to let you know that if I treat my customers the same way I would get in serious trouble.

I don't know what you are referring with your "treating your customers" sentence. I cannot see anything other than a simple request, with nothing personal in it.

But a solution for that stuck services problem is still appreciated and yes I ran the full installer from 20th dec.
The services I usually request at once in a queue: Catering, Refueling, Boarding

Then you must have missed my previous post, which clearly acknowledged the problem using THIS specific course of action, and which also said we are fixing it, of course.

I'll quote the relevant part again:

The only thing that seems to stop for me, is queuing all 3 together. However, being able to reproduce it, is what makes a fix possible...

maniamcool

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2017, 04:03:53 pm »
Update:

Boarding freeze bug happened again,

Airport: imaginesim WSSS gate B3
Aircraft: pmdg 777-300er
Fuel loaded: 120000kg
Multiple trips on.

Might have caught the cause of the bug now, I called for boarding BEFORE the cargo loaders returned to the aircraft after backing away during refueling. In this case, I noticed that the baggage trucks were present at the airport some distance away. However, they were not moving and the cargo loaders were not raised.

Do test this and let me know if you're able to reproduce the bug on your side

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2017, 05:11:10 pm »
Please stop reporting this bug until you try the latest Live Update, which we'll release in a couple of hours.

maniamcool

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2017, 10:31:58 pm »
The bug is STILL PRESENT after the latest updates...albeit slightly different this time.

Tried another flight at flytampa EHAM,

Called for catering and refueling as per normal, no issues with queuing.

Thereafter I requested for boarding, cargo loaders raise up as they should. However, the baggage trucks are stuck at where they spawned.

Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong ? And why is it that I do not have the option to reset the queue after the update?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 10:33:40 pm by maniamcool »

Hnla

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2017, 12:09:53 am »
Yeah this happened to me as well. Definitely a bug

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2017, 01:05:08 pm »
Called for catering and refueling as per normal, no issues with queuing.

Thereafter I requested for boarding, cargo loaders raise up as they should. However, the baggage trucks are stuck at where they spawned.

Tried exactly the same, and no problems whatsoever. I queued Catering and Refueling, and selected Boarding as it seems you did, from your report.

If not, please indicate a precise reproduction steps, including the airplane used.

And why is it that I do not have the option to reset the queue after the update?

Since GSX was released, the Reset option appeared only if you started with Deboarding, maybe it's not the ideal solution, but it always been like this, and nothing changed with the update. We might add the ability to enable the Reset even when starting with another service but (as discussed in other threads too), it's not the Reset option does anything special: it's just a shortcut for the "Restart Couatl" menu option: they are one and the same.