Author Topic: GSX ground services not showing/working **SOLVED**  (Read 2640 times)

VHPO

GSX ground services not showing/working **SOLVED**
« on: January 01, 2017, 09:39:17 pm »
I am so sorry to put this post as I know that has been commented many times regarding GSX airport services. I tell you my history
Prior to install FSX SE I uninstalled FSX. I realize after that some residual files in the computer but I deleted in any case.

I install GSX and a notice came up
Internal error: an attempt was made to expand the “app”…. I ignored and answer yes and the other notice came up:  you must enter a full path with drive letter……

I came to the forum I read all the post regarding this and I have followed all the possible solutions you posted:
- Update the Visual Red + redistributable
- I changed the order of content of DLL.XML file
- I changed the registry as was recommended, (pic attached)  try to install but another notice regarding DLL.XML came out. (Attached pic) I answer yes and it seems that everything goes well, but no Add-on menu in FS and FSUIPC disappear

Despite of all, I have both Installer FSDreamTeam GSX FSX-SE and Add-on Manager installed in my PC as I check in Programs inside Control Panel, but no GSX menu appear in the simulator.

I don´t know what else can I do.

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance

« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 05:10:32 pm by virtuali »

VHPO

Re: GSX ground services not showing/working FSX SE
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 04:08:25 pm »
SOLVED !!!

After hundreds of attempts I realize that a old AES installation was still in the PC, confusing the registry.
I deleted all the registry of AES and now everything is working.

Regards