Author Topic: Last Update of GSX  (Read 2369 times)

hselim

Last Update of GSX
« on: December 23, 2016, 02:19:01 pm »
After Updating my GSX; I noticed that not all Aircrafts are showing the animated refueling even after configuration the vehicles are not placed correctly though the dialog box appear but the vehicles are not placed correctly and there is NO ANIMATION during refueling

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Last Update of GSX
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 03:12:45 pm »
After Updating my GSX; I noticed that not all Aircrafts are showing the animated refueling

As discussed in many other threads, the new animated refuel truck supports only airplanes with a refueling point higher than 3.45 mt. We might add additional vehicles in the future, but right now, if you the plane you are using has a lower refueling point, the previous simpler truck will arrive instead.

even after configuration the vehicles are not placed correctly though the dialog box appear but the vehicles are not placed correctly

It's not very clearly what do you mean with "after the configuration". What configuration ? The airplane or the parking ? If you reconfigure something, it's best if you choose "Restart Couatl" after saving your changes.

hselim

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 08:03:15 pm »
Hi
After the configuration of the Aircraft at the yellow point [fuel] on the wing; I configured GSX for the refueling truck

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 01:17:25 pm »
After the configuration of the Aircraft at the yellow point [fuel] on the wing; I configured GSX for the refueling truck

So, what do you mean with "the vehicles are not placed correctly" ? The GSX vehicles are placed depending on the PARKING customization page.