Author Topic: GSX Airstairs issue  (Read 2517 times)

Aundromeada

GSX Airstairs issue
« on: December 23, 2016, 02:50:50 pm »
Hi guys,
when requesting for deboarding, The front GSX airstair would not connect/dock with the aircraft. It happens when Gsx selects the smaller airstair, and it won't dock with either the front or rear entry of PMDG 737 at FSX default airports. I have a feeling this might have been solved but i cant find a solution to it.

Thanks.

http://imgur.com/a/qK9nu

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Airstairs issue
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 03:09:58 pm »
That stairs model came from the Public Beta, but it's not finished yet, so the animations won't work with it. We'll release it later when it's done, but in the meantime it's best if you remove it.

It's in the Simobjects\Misc\FSDT_Staircase_DV, just remove the whole folder, so GSX will use the other models.

Aundromeada

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 07:11:22 am »
I switched to FSX-steam yesterday and did a full re-install of the latest version of gsx. Looking through the simobjects\misc folder, I couldn't find the FSDT_staircase_DV folder. please confirm it has been removed in the latest version?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 01:08:06 pm »
please confirm it has been removed in the latest version?

Yes, of course. It was only included in one of the several Public Beta releases, but it's not there anymore. We'll reappear at some time, after we'll completed it...