Author Topic: Quick question on pushback _ No pushback vehicle  (Read 2089 times)

DLGA

Quick question on pushback _ No pushback vehicle
« on: December 06, 2016, 11:41:37 pm »
Quick question on push-back

At the majority of airports that I visit, when I use GSX it works as advertised.

However, at some airports, when I have requested push-back the vehicle never shows and then when I do the manual push-back routine and then start the taxi out it pops up saying to apply brakes immediately yet there is no push-back vehicle or marshaller anywhere to be seen.

As I said it only occures sometimes and not to any specific developer since I have FSDreamTeam, FLIGHTBEAM STUDIOS, Taxi 2 Gate, imaginesim, FlyTampa, TropicalSim, BluePrint Simulations, JetStream Designs and LatinVFR airports installed. I might also add that I can come back to one of these same airports at a later date and it works perfectly so it's not an everyday every airport occurrence.

I assume that I have the latest version (Other than the new Beta version) installed and everytime I start FSX it tells me that airport files are being updated.

Also, yes, these files were and have been configured to not be scanned by my Anti-Virus program (bglmanx.dll and fsdreamteam\Couatl\couatl.exe).

Anyone else having or had this problem?

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Quick question on pushback _ No pushback vehicle
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 01:05:29 am »
However, at some airports, when I have requested push-back the vehicle never shows

Most likely, it's because these sceneries have their pushback preference set to None, or they have other errors in the AFCAD. The first issue can be fixed easily with the GSX parking customization option, setting the preference from "None" to anything else.

If there are errors in the AFCAD, that's a bit more of a problem so, please, indicate a reproducible example that we might check, just to confirm the problem is the scenery AFCAD (it usually is).

and then when I do the manual push-back routine and then start the taxi out it pops up saying to apply brakes immediately yet there is no push-back vehicle or marshaller anywhere to be seen.

You cannot use the manual Pushback with GSX.