Author Topic: Im torn.  (Read 4820 times)

navymmw

Im torn.
« on: January 04, 2009, 04:07:22 am »
Im torn between buying either KJFK, KORD. Lol, they both look fantastic and both of them are hubs for AA so im not really sure which one I should buy. What one are your favorites? If you had to choose one what would you buy? Im leaning towards JFK since it is also a DAL hub but my traffic dosent like to work correctly there(only like 5 DAL planes :() Anyway im open to suggestions.

chucky

Re: Im torn.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 04:41:39 am »
Have you installed them both yet?  Remember that you can install the complete sceneries without buying them - the buildings just go away after a few minutes.  That should help more with your decision than anything else.  I love 'em both, although I'd fly out of JFK even if there weren't a great scenery for it, since it's one of my 'local' airports, whereas I only use KORD because it's such a fantastic addon.  I wasn't even going to buy it, but then I made the mistake of trying out the demo.....it didn't stay a demo for long :-\

Silverbird

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 06:44:47 pm »
Im torn between buying either KJFK, KORD. Lol, they both look fantastic and both of them are hubs for AA so im not really sure which one I should buy. What one are your favorites? If you had to choose one what would you buy? Im leaning towards JFK since it is also a DAL hub but my traffic dosent like to work correctly there(only like 5 DAL planes :() Anyway im open to suggestions.

Hi navymmw I guess it depends on were do you fly too a lot?? I only have jfk as that is because I was raised partly in new york and I have been on many flights with my family, from jfk so it is a special place to me.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

kyle joseph

• American Airlines 767-200
    • KJ762AA
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 03:15:56 am »
JFK is the best choice for, I think, and I am from chicago.

I am another american fan

youtube page is all american airlines

but I like the new jetblue T5  and other things the DAL terminal is modeled nicely too, but between the International T4 Jetblue T5 and the AA terminal, JFK is the best bet,

while Ohare is nice, and I do have both, I like JFK better for those reasons, quality wise I think they  are all great sceneries

I really love the AA terminal at ORD, as well as the UA terminal,

Chicago is so isolated though, and unless I am going to the west coast, LAX, LAS, SFO, or SEA, I prefer JFK, and I can go to St. Maarten by Fly Tampa from JFK, and Heathro and all the wonderful aerosoft European locations, as well as Geneva an Zurich..

oops, it appears I have made this decision much more difficult than I intended to,

(p.s. get ORD) JFK.   ;)

SirIsaac726

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 03:32:40 am »
Well,

I personally say Chicago! :)  Maybe I might be biased as I've been to Chicago a couple of times and love it there but I just think the scenery is better for Chicago.  In no way though am I saying that the JFK scenery isn't that great, because it is fantastic.  But I personally like the Chicago scenery better.  On my system, the ORD scenery runs much better and the textures look better, as well.

But as mentioned, where do you think you will fly to most?  And of course, try the fully functional demos.

navymmw

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 04:38:46 am »
I think im leaning towards JFK right now. The only problem I have with it is that for some reason my Delta AI-traffic is not fully working. I only have like 6 Delta Mainland planes at the terminal and like 15 connection. So The Delta terminal is empty, lol. Basicly I do like JFK better but the one reason why im thinking ORD is because ORD's traffic is working perfectly. Anyway thanks for the advice, sadly the purchase will have to wait untill a certian MD-11 is added to my aircraft collection(PMDG FS9 release tonight) :).