Author Topic: pushback track  (Read 2530 times)

bau77

pushback track
« on: October 31, 2016, 01:00:03 pm »
hi,

it is possible to change the way of the pb truck gets to the end point of the pushback. for example pb at aerosoft lirf pos 401 with b737 always put the nose into a building because the truck always make to tight turns.

regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: pushback track
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 01:02:40 pm »
Have a look at the GSX manual, the "Custom Pushback" option.

bau77

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 01:16:38 pm »
i know, i changed the destination node already like mentioned in the manual, but the way how the airplane comes to there is not satisfactory.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 10:58:56 am »
i know, i changed the destination node already like mentioned in the manual, but the way how the airplane comes to there is not satisfactory.

Then you haven't changed in the best way possible.

It's not obviously possible to give you more advice without having a look at the scenery, which I don't have, but in general, you should think of the nodes are points through a Bezier Spline can be fitted into (that's exactly what they are) so, you should always be able to find a point where the trajectory will be what you want and, in the worse case, if the position is really strange and/or the scenery AFCAD is done *really* bad, you can always add your own points with ADE, and use those for custom pushback.

Here, an explanation of what custom pushback can do, to replicate a somewhat unusual pushback procedure:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11083.0.html