Author Topic: Catering Services: wrong handlers.  (Read 2314 times)

JariJr

Catering Services: wrong handlers.
« on: September 13, 2016, 07:04:19 pm »
I've been troubleshooting for a month now and every time I run my sim I have to reset the aircraft so I can have catering... but it's ok. Now the "problem" is: I already selected the right company handler (sbfl, avianca, ava, tam or gol). The baggage and the pax handlers are ok but the catering is completly random... china, emirates, united and so on... how can I select the right catering? Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Catering Services: wrong handlers.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 11:21:48 am »
GSX never had the ability to select the catering vehicle so, if you are in an airport that doesn't have any score for the catering operator, it will be basically random, which is exactly how GSX is supposed to work: at the same score (even zero), the selection IS random.

However, in the next update, we'll add a feature that will present a menu, similar to the one that selects the ground handler, allowing to choose the catering separately, between all matching candidates.

JariJr

Re: Catering Services: wrong handlers.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 02:59:08 pm »
GSX never had the ability to select the catering vehicle so, if you are in an airport that doesn't have any score for the catering operator, it will be basically random, which is exactly how GSX is supposed to work: at the same score (even zero), the selection IS random.

However, in the next update, we'll add a feature that will present a menu, similar to the one that selects the ground handler, allowing to choose the catering separately, between all matching candidates.

thank you... because i'm a video maker and its annoying to keep resetting the services to get a "normal" catering services for the country i'm going to depart from