Author Topic: Lost FSDT purchased products Emails and no registration **SOLVED**  (Read 2802 times)

FGTRN

Lost FSDT purchased products Emails and no registration **SOLVED**
« on: September 12, 2016, 10:26:36 am »
Hi there,
Did send mails to virtualisoftware and support in order to recover my lost orders since it failed via order history at esellerate with my current mail address.
So far it did'nt work and therefore I have opened a Gmail account as suggested in this forum last month on same subject.
Can you possibly provide me with info on how to proceed now and get this issue sorted out.
Regards,
Jacques
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 12:25:44 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Disc change. Lost FSDT purchased products Emails and no registration
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 10:36:36 am »
There wasn't any need to post on the forum, since we are already following you by email.

The obvious course of action would be, sending by email, the address of your NEW Gmail account (you are STILL writing from the one you are not receiving emails), so we can UPDATE your orders with the new account, which will hopefully receive emails from Esellerate.

Your orders are all correctly registered to the email address you said you tried, and you said yourself that the Esellerate site confirmed the emails were sent to that address so, if you are not receiving them, it's sure the problem is on your end: your ISP is likely filtering the emails, mistakenly assuming they might be spam.

But that's not relevant. Just send by email the address of your new Gmail address, and we can update your orders.

FGTRN

Re: Disc change. Lost FSDT purchased products Emails and no registration
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 11:12:31 am »
Issue satisfactorily resolved using Gmail.com
Item closed