Author Topic: Error No parking at this airport  (Read 18445 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Error No parking at this airport
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2016, 01:08:34 am »
I uninstalled all , I have reinstalled with the last update and still does not work . I have tried all the possibilities I have read in the forum and not get it to work . I add screenshots for showing me what I have misconfigured .

You haven't misconfigured anything and, from your screenshot, it shows that GSX is using what looks like a proper AFCAD.

If you look at the message from GSX on top of the screen, it's different now, and it's not telling you it cannot find the parking or the AFCAD. It's telling you it cannot use this specific parking, because is ISOLATED.

An isolated parking it's a parking that is not connected to anything, so it's surely an error made by the scenery developer, because no AI will use it and surely GSX cannot calculate a proper path for vehicles to reach it.

Detection of isolated parkings with a warning message has been added to GSX, because in previous version you would probably see a crash report.

So, everything's working correctly, you just tried a bugged scenery now, which GSX now handles gracefully without crashing.

skyymann

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2016, 08:24:25 am »
Hi Umberto,

I just landed at CYYZ. On the way in, I selected the airport and the gate I wanted (Gate 168). I landed and taxied to the gate. The equipment was waiting just like it is supposed to. I parked, shut down and pressed CTL F12 to request de boarding. I got the dreaded NO Parkings at this airport message. That was a first. I checked the AFCAD and it appears to be the correct Fly Tampa AFCAD for CYYZ. I will re start FSX and take a look in a bit.

Scott

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2016, 09:49:42 am »
I selected the airport and the gate I wanted (Gate 168). I landed and taxied to the gate. The equipment was waiting just like it is supposed to. I parked, shut down and pressed CTL F12 to request de boarding. I got the dreaded NO Parkings at this airport message.

This seems to indicate the correct AFCAD was in use when you first selected the parking (otherwise you wouldn't be able to select it in the first place), but when you moved at the gate, ANOTHER AFCAD kicked in, this because it's center was closed to the main one.

So, check again the correct AFCAD is in use even when you are at THAT parking, and note its name/icao. And, you can then exclude it, if necessary.