Author Topic: Just asking  (Read 2632 times)

blackbird971

Just asking
« on: October 13, 2016, 04:55:37 pm »
Hello,

So I've seen this asked here and there with no direct responce from the developers themselves but I would like to know if it's possible to have a Cleaning Service soon. I'm on P3D and thus can not use AES. In general cleaning services are part of a turn around and sadly is not included in GSX (or I haven't seen it yet). So I was wondering if there was going to be an update suppose to bring this into our sims. I also know that their are variables between aircrafts.

Example: an ATR will have a little car with a small 2/4 man crew while a B77W or A330 would have a truck similar to the catering one that would connect to the 5L or 4L (depending the size of the aircraft) that would come and connect to the aircraft (just like a catering truck).

So is it possible and will it be included soon ?

In hope of a response from the main man himself,

Cheers,
Brandon P.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Just asking
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 05:08:51 pm »
We are working on a complete remake of the Refueling service right now. The next services to be added will be potable water and lavatory, but we can surely add cleaning to the list.

blackbird971

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 05:37:52 pm »
Thank you for the very quick response,

I am happy to hear that you will at least consider it as a plus in the making. Can we hope that we will have a definitive answer or added services before mid of next year ? (Not oblige to answer but it's just curiosity). Furthermore, I would like to know if it's already possible to have luggage carriers on the left side and how does that work ?

Cheers,
Brandon P.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 05:49:45 pm »
I am happy to hear that you will at least consider it as a plus in the making. Can we hope that we will have a definitive answer or added services before mid of next year ? (Not oblige to answer but it's just curiosity).

I hope we could do it before that date, but you never know with software. In general, we are raising the level or complexity and detail in the services, the new refueling system will show that...

Furthermore, I would like to know if it's already possible to have luggage carriers on the left side and how does that work ?

We support loading cargo/luggage from the left side since several years: some of the planes included in the default configuration are already doing this (for example, some of the Wilco CRJ/ERJ ), but you can do it to any plane with the GSX airplane configuration editor, by placing a cargo door on the left, and rotate it 180 degrees, being sure the green arrow is pointing "outside".

blackbird971

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 06:41:52 pm »
We support loading cargo/luggage from the left side since several years: some of the planes included in the default configuration are already doing this (for example, some of the Wilco CRJ/ERJ ), but you can do it to any plane with the GSX airplane configuration editor, by placing a cargo door on the left, and rotate it 180 degrees, being sure the green arrow is pointing "outside".

Ah I see. Roger thanks for the info ! Best of luck with the developing and hoping it won't take too long !

Cheers,
Brandon P.