Author Topic: GSX error with new patch  (Read 2125 times)

crash77

GSX error with new patch
« on: July 03, 2016, 06:11:32 pm »
Getting this error when starting flight.  Its causing FSX to minimize and shows error, oddly everything seems to still work after selecting to allow GSX to restart. but FSX minimizing with error is annoying:

couatl v3.1 (build 3487)
panic log started on Sun Jul 03 12:10:28 2016

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\GSX\__init__.py", line 445, in onAppStart
  File "couatl\GSX\__init__.py", line 445, in <lambda>
AttributeError: 'GSX' object has no attribute 'airportFacilities'
{}

I'm running FSX Accel flying from KATL (imaginesim) E-4 to KMEM (FSDT) using PMDG 737.  When I loaded FSX flight I got the GSX pop up saying their was an update.  I closed down FSX and downloaded the latest version of GSX, and installed it over existing like usual.  Thats when this new problem started.  Please fix this annoying problem.  Thanks for your time, Crashbar.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 06:13:20 pm by crash77 »

crash77

Re: GSX error with new patch
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 11:28:06 am »
50 views and no replies, awesome!  ??? ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 11:49:17 am »
We ARE going to reply, OF COURSE...and in fact, we are just checking this. You cannot expect the same usual ultra-fast response time on weekends.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 11:56:03 am by virtuali »

crash77

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 12:17:50 pm »
Sorry I was a little frustrated, their were other posts that were answered and I felt left out.  Not having my sim running right is driving me nuts.  I just started FSX again and tried the exact same set up.  When I start at E4 KATL in the 737 I'm now getting NO minimizing to desktop with this error.  I have changed absolutely nothing and now for some reason everything seems to be working fine.  Very strange because when I installed the new patch earlier, this error happened 3-4 times.  I also noticed you guys fixed the catering issue I was having, awesome.  Going to do the complete flight to KMEM with ASN and test everything out, Crash.

Update: Tried again and everything went smoothly.  No errors causing FSX to minimize.  However, now I have a strange problem with the brakes I made a separate post about.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 06:20:54 pm by crash77 »