Author Topic: Double vehicles at gate in EKCH  (Read 2858 times)

Boeing 707

Double vehicles at gate in EKCH
« on: June 26, 2016, 11:32:29 pm »
Hi

I got double vehicles at the gate in EKCH..

I dont what causes this, but hope that someone can help me out here on what is wrong and the solution to fix it...

Gate B8 in EKCH (Flytampa Scenery)

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/5098/RdYzqs.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/1729/3eYSuS.png

Thanks in advance...  :)

Dennis

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 08:46:01 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double vehicles at gate in EKCH
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 08:49:36 am »
?? What double vehicles ?

You are "normally" supposed to have two loaders and two baggage cart, on in front and the other in the back.

However, if I'm not mistaken, that's an Aerosoft A318/319, and for that particular plane, we configured it to have only the back loader, because they just won't fit, especially if you also call catering (the plane is too small).

So, it looks like you configured it to restore the missing front loader, which now makes clear why we removed it in the first place...the plane is just too small to show two loaders together in many situations.

Boeing 707

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 12:52:15 am »
Hi!

Thanks for answer  :)

That´s how can it can go when you change the "settings".

So if i understand this correctly? If i change the fwd cargodoor back to (inactive) and only have the aft cargo door working
i will only see one luggage vehicles / beltloader in service?

Cheers...   :)

Dennis

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 01:29:58 pm »
So if i understand this correctly? If i change the fwd cargodoor back to (inactive) and only have the aft cargo door working  i will only see one luggage vehicles / beltloader in service?

Yes, that's exactly how we configured the A318/319 originally. You can use the "Reset" button in the GSX airplane configuration editor, to restore the config to the one included with GSX.