Author Topic: Missing Middle Baggage Cart and Couatl Crash  (Read 3748 times)

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Missing Middle Baggage Cart and Couatl Crash
« on: June 12, 2016, 10:48:57 pm »
Umberto, I ran the latest updates the other day and proceeded to run the latest GSX installer to pickup the additional items needed, however when deboarding at MMUN yesterday, I noticed the one of the baggage carts in the middle was missing textures and then shorty after closing the flight had a couatl crash.

Attached is the log and photo of the missing cart.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:27:31 am by cmpbllsjc »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing Middle Baggage Cart and Couatl Crash
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 10:06:30 am »
Do the object appear if you zoom in a bit closer ?

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 05:03:52 pm »
Do the object appear if you zoom in a bit closer ?

No.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 01:12:39 pm »
I'm sorry, but (following your report) we spend several hours doing like 100 boarding and deboarding in a row, and couldn't replicate it. We were purposely using FSX SP2, since it could be another SP2 bug, but weren't unable to see anything like that.

Please indicate the precise airport and gate where this happens and, if possible, a reproducible case over a default or an FSDT airport.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 07:44:53 am »
Please indicate the precise airport and gate where this happens and, if possible, a reproducible case over a default or an FSDT airport.

It was at AMS Cancun 2012 gate 34. I had requested gate 35 when I was on approach by when I landed I got the message to cut the engines for some reason. When I got to gate 35 one of the AI planes was already parked there which I assume is why I got the message to cut the engines. I pulled up the GSX menu and requested gate 34 which was empty. It was then that I noticed the middle baggage cart missing. Maybe has something to do with the other thread about sections missing when requesting a gate from the air? In that thread I saw that another update was posted so I downloaded it and applied it. I have not tried that airport again since then but haven't noticed it happening elsewhere.

Anything on the crash log I attached of importance?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 01:21:36 pm »
It was then that I noticed the middle baggage cart missing. Maybe has something to do with the other thread about sections missing when requesting a gate from the air?

That bug, which we fixed in the yesterday's update, cannot have anything to do with this. You would miss the baggage loader, which is a vehicle related to your door's height (which were calculated incorrectly when in flight, because of the bug that we fixed), but the baggage cart is not affected by this and, more importantly, the various carts are created all together, it's simply cannot happen that a single one would be missing, especially in the middle.

Your crash log seems to indicate a problem with Simconnect, possibly caused by interference from another addon.

I think I would really need to have a look at your system with Teamviewer, since there's no way we can replicate this. If this is ok for you, PM or email me to arrange that.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 03:21:09 am »
It was then that I noticed the middle baggage cart missing. Maybe has something to do with the other thread about sections missing when requesting a gate from the air?

That bug, which we fixed in the yesterday's update, cannot have anything to do with this. You would miss the baggage loader, which is a vehicle related to your door's height (which were calculated incorrectly when in flight, because of the bug that we fixed), but the baggage cart is not affected by this and, more importantly, the various carts are created all together, it's simply cannot happen that a single one would be missing, especially in the middle.

Your crash log seems to indicate a problem with Simconnect, possibly caused by interference from another addon.

I think I would really need to have a look at your system with Teamviewer, since there's no way we can replicate this. If this is ok for you, PM or email me to arrange that.

I haven't had the issue since then after the last round of updates so maybe it's fixed. If it comes up again I'll let you know and we can do the session.