Author Topic: GSX Update - coutal.exe python virtuali  (Read 1757 times)

CORNSMOKE

• AERO CORNSMOKE
    • music
GSX Update - coutal.exe python virtuali
« on: June 12, 2016, 02:11:22 am »
hello... after doing a gsx update upon booting up fsx i get two microsoft flight simulator-security warnings due to a unknown publisher, file blocked because it does not have a valid digital signature that verifies its publisher  ... one is    coutal.exe   the other warning and file blocked is    bglmanx.dll    ...what this does to fsx is coutal virtuali is no longer in the ADDONS menu and as on the airport products i have purchased are missing the terminal buildings and other structures ... something to do with the 2 blocked files above.... please help, fsx is blocking those files and destroying everything associated with my fsdream team products  ... thank you, gary

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Update - coutal.exe python virtuali
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 10:23:59 am »
The error is probably caused by your defective antivirus, that has modified the files mistakenly thinking they might be dangerous (they obviously aren't).

The missing digital signature clearly indicates that something in your system has altered the files, so they are not the same we distributed, and this is usually the antivirus fault.

There are plenty of threads in the forum regarding how to correctly install when the antivirus is bugged. Just search for antivirus.