Author Topic: Ghost Truck  (Read 5012 times)

walter1158

Ghost Truck
« on: June 07, 2016, 05:47:16 pm »
Thanks Dreamteam for your great Upgrade!

Sometimes i have Ghost Baggage Carts without Tractor.., see screenshots!

Thanks for Advice!

Walter

Aang72

Re: Ghost Truck
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 08:14:58 pm »
This has been an issue popping up with a lot of users.  At first I thought it was my system messing up, but not anymore since it seems to be widespread.  :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 08:17:33 pm »
Have you updated using the latest GSX full installer ?

walter1158

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 09:43:42 pm »
..yes, i have updated, .. should i do that once more?

SODE recognition is OK.. , seems i have the actual release, .. live Update was done!

The Trucks are driving crazy around, ..they are knocking over the Pylons, spinning Pirouettes, crashing into each other, .. the speed is brutally high, -- seems there is a Go-Cart Race going on! ;)

Dear Dreamteam, .. a Lot to do, isn't it??

AirbusA330

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 11:48:38 pm »
I've also invisible Baggage carts since the Updating GSX to the newest version and installation von KMEM (Investigated today). It's not always a baggage cart - sometimes another vehicle seems invisible (but most of the times one or two of the baggage carts).
Sim Version is FSX+SP2, newest GSX update.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 11:51:52 pm »
Did you download vehicle update 7, mentioned in a couple other threads?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

AirbusA330

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 11:56:25 pm »
Did you download vehicle update 7, mentioned in a couple other threads?

Oh, there was another update today - I will try that later and report if the problem is solved - thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 01:10:51 am »
The Trucks are driving crazy around, ..they are knocking over the Pylons, spinning Pirouettes, crashing into each other, .. the speed is brutally high, -- seems there is a Go-Cart Race going on! ;)

You are probably not looking at the GSX trucks, but the KMEM additional traffic. It's difficult to explain, but they are a bit fast, in order to not exceed some limitations of the FSX SDK in animation length.

walter1158

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 05:11:24 pm »

..Ghost Container now (see Screenshot) - the Container is hanginĀ“ in the air - no Loader on ground??

Installed the last Update - .. Using FSX ACC + StevesDX10Fixer.

Second Issue - Pushback sound:
First is played - captain_are_you_ready - and immediately without a break "locking_gear"!? (too early)

The "locking_gear" - comes later again at correct Position when that job is to do!

Thanks!
Walter

MNAOUARE787

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2016, 10:48:05 pm »
first thank yu for update
i have same problem
1-i have gsx full installer 8 jun i reinstalle and installe same problem
2-i installe Vehicles Updates 2 time same problem
http://imgur.com/a/GiQVI

ozflyer

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2016, 03:56:44 am »

..Ghost Container now (see Screenshot) - the Container is hanginĀ“ in the air - no Loader on ground??

Installed the last Update - .. Using FSX ACC + StevesDX10Fixer.

Second Issue - Pushback sound:
First is played - captain_are_you_ready - and immediately without a break "locking_gear"!? (too early)

The "locking_gear" - comes later again at correct Position when that job is to do!

Thanks!
Walter

I have the same issue, happening at multiple airports. I have installed latest addon manager, full installer and latest vehicles update.

Could we rollback to the previous version, while the new release is tested and released again ?.

downscc

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2016, 05:09:26 am »
I had GSX working, all vehicles appearing, until I purchased and installed your Zurich yesterday.  The pushback tug disappeared (the little man is still in it haha).  I have run the vehicle update 7 again and expect that to fix it. Will advise if there's still a problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2016, 02:56:15 pm »
Please be more clear with your reports. Since I cannot replicate ANY of these, you must be more precise, otherwise we'll never be able to find the problem.

When you say "the pushback truck disappeared", it doesn't meany anything. Does it mean:

1) The pushback tug never appeared to begin with when you selected a parking ? If this case, please ALWAYS include ALL the following data: the airport used, the gate used, the plane used and, possibly, the operator selected

OR

2) The pushback truck appeared, but it disappeared after doing some operation. In this case, clearly indicate the GSX operations you called and, possibly, in which order. Adding ALL the previous information from #1 about the airport, the plane, the gate.

OR

3) You started pushback, and the truck disappeared while pushing back.