Author Topic: UPDATE! GSX LATEST..latinvfr KMIA v3. after I applied recommended fix  (Read 2192 times)

kylep

Ok. SO I was able to select( disable on airports ZMIA) which was the wrong afcad.. using the method that the GSX manual had written which allowed me to have a working GSX at latinvfr KMIA v3 again however the only airline parking services there was " Swissport International".. not American Airlines at KMIA..

I flew to Chicago FSDT. and when I parked the only parking services were United Airlines and Spirit Airlines(default ). not American Airlines.
Also the marshaller at FSDT KORD was in the air not on the ground at the gate.
 I also checked out  KLAX FSDT and there were multiple parking services from different carriers but American Airlines wasn't a choice.
All these errors that I mentioned, I also read other users in the forum having the exact same issues. Are all of these still Afcad issues??.
Is there anyway we can download the previous version of GSX before the update because I never had any issues with the previous version.
I used PMDG737ngx.
Thank you

natoseigh

have the same issue but i guess having it is better than none at all as for that seems fsdreamteam needs to tell us whats going on since its weird to only have one whiles we didn't have any of those issues in the previous one