Author Topic: After Update: All Houses and Trees in Default Scenerys disappeared  (Read 2265 times)

drtraub

Dear GSX-Team and members of this forum,
after installing the last update every house on airports of Default Scenery FSX is disappeared. The Addon-Sceneries (for example EDDF) are not affected. Also the trees (ORBX) have been away. The FSX was empty. After Deinstalling and Reinstalling GSX no change. So I reinstalled the whole system with Acronis backup and everything is good again now. Do you have any idea about it? Thanks for any help.
System: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3; i7-4790 K 4*4 GHz; 16 GB; GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR 5; 2*Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB; 4* BenQ 22 Zoll; Saitek-Throttlequadrant; Satelliteninternet; Win10 Prof; Add-Ons: GSX; MCE; FsPassengers; MyTraffic 6; ASN; ORBX; registered FSUIP4; all PMDG-airplanes

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: After Update: All Houses and Trees in Default Scenerys disappeared
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 04:51:55 pm »
We don't make any change to any of the default sceneries.

The only file that *might* be potentially affect your scenery files is the scenery.cfg, but the GSX installer will not touch it, and GSX is only READING from it ( not writing! ) when it starts.

drtraub

Re: After Update: All Houses and Trees in Default Scenerys disappeared
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 12:05:53 pm »
Hello,
today I installed the update again without starting FSX first. Everything is ok, all houses are where they should be. Perhaps first starting of FSX was the problem or the weather... ??? ::)
Thanks for the answer.
System: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3; i7-4790 K 4*4 GHz; 16 GB; GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR 5; 2*Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB; 4* BenQ 22 Zoll; Saitek-Throttlequadrant; Satelliteninternet; Win10 Prof; Add-Ons: GSX; MCE; FsPassengers; MyTraffic 6; ASN; ORBX; registered FSUIP4; all PMDG-airplanes