Author Topic: Memphis  (Read 3204 times)

maxhades

Memphis
« on: June 02, 2016, 05:02:05 pm »
Great looking scenery and i will buy it! But one question before

How does the Airport and surroundings blends with FTX Global/Vector! (Colour,...)

Thx
Max

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Memphis
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 05:06:44 pm »
How does the Airport and surroundings blends with FTX Global/Vector! (Colour,...)

We only test a scenery with the default. And of course, that's the main reason why we prefer to stick to the airport property perimeter only, not doing too much outside it: for the precise reason to reduce the chance of conflict between 3rd party products.

Of course, KMEM being sold as a Try-before-buy product, allows you to check for yourself how it works together with 3rd party scenery enhancements.

I believe there are some things to do with FTX Vector installed (run the configuration tool. Sorry not being more specific, but I don't have any of these products installed), but that's probably true for every airport scenery you install. There are some posts in the forum about this.

maxhades

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 05:21:20 pm »
Ok thanks, i forget the option to try the demo, what i  am doing now! THX

twharrell

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 04:33:01 am »
I think it blends nicely.

Todd

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 02:08:37 pm »
It does, but the FTX trees are still showing their spring and fall colors of brown while the trees within the perimeter are a lush green. Not a showstopper by any means, but noticeable.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock