Author Topic: KFLL Scenery  (Read 2878 times)

Hardy6

KFLL Scenery
« on: April 28, 2016, 10:58:10 pm »
 Addon manager, Virtuali saying installed and active. There are no building. It's not giving me the option to reactivate. Should I deactivate and reinstall. I have the activation key. order# xxxxxx. Serial #. Thanks Stanford
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 08:06:52 am by virtuali »

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: KFLL Scenery
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 02:33:09 pm »
You don't want to post your serial on a public forum, that's all someone needs to steal your license.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KFLL Scenery
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 08:12:02 am »
Don't ever post your order number on a forum!!! Such information should ONLY exchanged in private. There's EMAIL support for that!!

Not that your issue has anything to do with activation, of course. As explained so many times on the forum, whenever you have issues with activation, the scenery will NOT disappear, it will continue to run, forever, in TRIAL mode, for 5 minutes per session.

If you don't see the scenery right from the start, the problem doesn't have anything to do with the activation, and it's always caused by a problem with your installation which prevented the software from running.

Do you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" AND the "Couatl" menus under the FSX "Addons" menu ?