Author Topic: Stand-Alone Addon manager  (Read 2613 times)

rick66

Stand-Alone Addon manager
« on: April 14, 2016, 10:28:42 am »
I`m getting a msg about my dll.xml in p3dv3.2 being corrupt when the Addon manager is installing, it then asks to create a new one and wipes all my orbx/ carenado/fsuipc/pmdg entries and just writes the bglmanx entry??, its not a problem for me but i was wondering if anyone else can reproduce the error, this was a fresh install of P3d and i actually deleted and started again and it ran the same error.

Rick
ps if its being answered already i`m sorry but i found nothing doing a search.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Stand-Alone Addon manager
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 12:34:23 pm »
As the message says, the problem doesn't have anything to do with any of our products or installers and in fact, the installers gave you a very precise information about your files being corrupted/illegal.

The installers won't obviously dare trying to "fix" them automatically, they give you only the choice to abort the installation, without touching the files, or create brand new files, which will surely work, but will only contain the lines needed by FSDT software.

What error you got, exactly ? There's a very common one, caused by a faulty Active Sky Next installer, discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11473.msg88386.html#msg88386

rick66

Re: Stand-Alone Addon manager
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 09:45:53 am »
It`s all good. tracked it down to the Carenado cessna CJ2 installing the navpack thing it uses for navigation.