Author Topic: Not needing a pushback  (Read 2013 times)

Captain45

Not needing a pushback
« on: January 04, 2016, 01:14:48 pm »
As long as you fly 'big iron' (like I did in the past) GSX is a perfect fit. But... I downsized to RealAir's Turbine Duke V2 (P3Dv3) mainly for the fun of flying instead operating a bunch of computers. And then GSX is a bit oversized in my humble opinion. It would be very nice if I could leave the whole pushbach thing out, but keeping the startup procedure as a general or selectable rule. And... still having the de-ice procedure active as soon as The Duke is in the list of known aircarft (which it should be, given the popularity of this amazing plane). Oh.... and.... could the small passenger bus have the sliding door on the other side, please.
I hope this is not too much asked. It will please many other GA pilots as well.

Dirk
PC: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8 GHz; MSI Z270 Gaming Pro; 16 GB; Hydro H60 cooler; MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB; 2*SSD; 32" monitor; P3D v4.5; ORBX Global, -Vector, -Europe, -various, Chaseplane, GSX. Notebook: AS4-ASCA,  AivlaSoft EFB.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Not needing a pushback
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 05:52:27 pm »
The next GSX Live Update will have the ability to ask for departure with no Pushback. It's already done, we are just testing it.