Author Topic: GSX - Trial Mode  (Read 2641 times)

DrMundy

GSX - Trial Mode
« on: December 07, 2015, 02:18:31 pm »
I've recently bought GSX , installed it and activated it , but whenever i try any airport outside the trial ones , GSX it's still in trial mode ... Why ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX - Trial Mode
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 04:30:50 pm »
First, you don't say if you restarted FSX or Couatl, which is required after the first activation.

If yes, check the Addon Manager if GSX is active. If it is, then IT IS active, no question about it, and the issue is likely a problem with your FSX configuration, such as running it in "Compatibility" mode, which is not how FSX defaults to, and shouldn't run under that mode, because it cause both compatibility issues and performance issues.

DrMundy

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 06:30:18 pm »
First off , didn't get anything after the installation that i had to restart my computer.. And i'm not running FSX , i'm running prepar3d v2.5 and it's not running in compatibility mode what so ever ..a

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 06:46:33 pm »
First off , didn't get anything after the installation that i had to restart my computer..

You don't have to restart your computer. You have to either restart the sim or Couatl.

And i'm not running FSX , i'm running prepar3d v2.5 and it's not running in compatibility mode what so ever ..a

Doesn't make any difference. You are either running the sim into a compatibility mode or, another 3rd party addon you are running in P3D is running in compatibility mode, so it makes the sim running as if it was in compatibility mode.

This, or your user account doesn't have enough permissions, as if not being of "admin" type.