Author Topic: GSX DE-ICING  (Read 7566 times)

Driver170

Re: GSX DE-ICING
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2015, 05:30:24 pm »
Boarding starting like i said for 18minutes. But nothing happened after that, the passenger stair case remained on my plane!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX DE-ICING
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2015, 05:38:18 pm »
Boarding starting like i said for 18minutes. But nothing happened after that, the passenger stair case remained on my plane

According your own report, boarding hasn't started, because you said the menu indicated "BOARDING REQUESTED". This means boarding never started, most likely because GSX was waiting for you to open doors.

The tell tale is the "ding" sound, if don't hear it, it means boarding (or deboarding) hasn't started.

As I've said in my previous reply, there are cases when the PMDG 737 NGX doesn't update its own custom variables for the door, and opening/closing again might fix this.

And, I checked it and it WORKS correctly. But I only tested with a default airplane. It's not entirely clear from your message if:

- It happens with every airplane, every time.

OR

- It happens with every airplane, but randomly.

OR

- It happens just with the PMDG 737 NGX, every time.

OR

- It happens just with the PMDG 737 NGX, randomly.

Other that testing with a default airplane and confirming it works, there's nothing more we can do, lacking a reproducible case that can be replicated 100% of the times. Something like:

"At gate xxx at airport yyyy, using the zzz scenery, selecting deboarding, then catering, then refueling, then boarding, on the PMDG 737NGX only, will result in the vehicles not going away EVERY TIME".

Unless you can supply with a similar report, I can only confirm the result of my previous test on a random airport with a default airplane, which doesn't show the problem you reported.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 05:46:59 pm by virtuali »