Author Topic: remote  (Read 2821 times)

Eric P.

remote
« on: February 15, 2015, 11:37:51 pm »
Hi!

I have just a little question. Why gsx is not remoteable? It works on simconnect and would be great to remote from other pcs in a network. As cockpitbuilder it would be very very great...

Our project on facebook: synthetic737

Leave a like :-)

BR Eric

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: remote
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 12:18:19 am »
Why gsx is not remoteable? It works on simconnect and would be great to remote from other pcs in a network. As cockpitbuilder it would be very very great...

Because it's a feature that would be useful only to a few users, while if we add other features, they will benefit everybody, so we must prioritize things because of the very limited resources we have to work on any product, and this means that features that will be used by 100% of the user base, will always get an higher priority than things that are useful to a minority.

bockmist

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 04:03:36 pm »
Hi all
Is the remote feature planned? Do you have a date when you would like to make this feature (or maybe a year)?
It would be very very great!!! Many people are waiting for this I think...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 08:42:57 am »
See my previous reply. Nothing has changed.

We have so many new features planned that will benefit *every* GSX, that it won't make any sense to spend valuable (and limited) resources, to add a feature that will be used only by a very small minority of cockpit builders with a separate instructor station.