Author Topic: LLBG Pushback  (Read 2714 times)

elaib

LLBG Pushback
« on: October 04, 2015, 12:37:51 pm »
Hey! I am trying to create custom pushback at LLBG. LLBG has a very strange pushback procedures, as you see in this picture, pushback procedure from gate D5 to realese point 14:

I know you can set cooridnates for where the pushback ends but how can I make GSX follow the taxi way lines?
By the way I tried to set the realease point coordinates and the pushback wont even start....
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 12:45:44 pm by elaibachar »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: LLBG Pushback
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 08:59:40 am »
I know you can set cooridnates for where the pushback ends but how can I make GSX follow the taxi way lines?

It depends how well the scenery AFCAD conforms to the lines. Since you don't say which scenery you used, it's not possible to say if they match or not. And if you use a 3rd party scenery, it would be best if you could indicate the name of the AFCAD, or possibly send it.

And, of course, it depends if you correctly set the coordinates for the pushback target

By the way I tried to set the realease point coordinates and the pushback wont even start....

Which seems to confirm you set them wrong. See the above reply about the AFCAD. Not possible to help you without it.

bar_rodoy

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 10:42:29 am »
Hey. Thanks for the reply.

Well, I managed to complete a pushback, but now I get errors. I searched for that specific error and you said, in one of the topics over this forum, that its related the errors in the AFCAD. So I fixed them but still getting error with GSX.
I am using FSaddon LLBG. I am not sure if I can upload the afcad because of copyrights...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 01:50:38 pm »
I fixed them but still getting error with GSX.

Then you haven't fixed them all. Not all errors are reported by ADE or AFX.

And, it's not clear if you posted here because you ALSO tried to create a custom Pushback to reproduce that procedure indicated in the above chart, or if you simply had issues with standard Pushback.

Because, if you tried to create a custom Pushback, and you get errors (but the standard Pushback from GSX works), there must be some problem in the coordinates you set but, as I've said above, it's not possible to help you without checking the AFCAD itself.

Or, at least, without known WHICH errors you get from GSX.

I am using FSaddon LLBG. I am not sure if I can upload the afcad because of copyrights...

Send it to me by email. I'm sure there are no copyright issues in this case, since I wouldn't have the rest of the airport.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 01:37:42 pm by virtuali »

elaib

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 11:47:42 pm »
Ok. A friend of mine should send you the AFCAD. He has a user on this forum and fixed some issues with  it, I dont know much about editing the afcad so I askex him to fix errors