Author Topic: GSX P3D 2.5 Issue  (Read 2756 times)

legitmv7

GSX P3D 2.5 Issue
« on: August 30, 2015, 10:15:07 pm »
I have a minor issue with gsx. If I add new scenery and start p3d, it will do it's regular thing where it generates scenery or whatever but it will only go up to a certain percent and stop 47% for example. When I try to activate gsx, nothing pops up. If I close p3d, couatl stays open and never closes and gsx doesn't work if i open p3d again. If i close coautl via task manager and open p3d again, it will continue from where it left off, in this case 47% and finish and i'll be able to use it. Is there anything I can do to make sure that it works all the time and that I don't have to close it via task manager every time i add a new scenery?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX P3D 2.5 Issue
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 10:24:21 pm »
First, be sure you have the latest version of the program. You can check the file version for the fsdreamteam\Couatl\Couatl.exe file that, as of today, is supposed to be 3.0.3159. If your Couatl.exe is older than this, reinstall it using the current installer.

If you have that version, enable logging in the "Troubleshooting" page of the GSX->Settings menu. Restart the sim and, if the problem happens again, exit immediately, go into the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder, and send the Couatl.LOG file you should have there. Don't post the file in a message, but .ZIP it and attach it to your reply. Or, send it by email to me.

legitmv7

Re: GSX P3D 2.5 Issue
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 10:34:37 pm »
Alright. I'm pretty sure I have the latest version but I'm doing a long haul right now. Will try your suggested methods and I'll report back if the problem persists. thanks, virtuali.